Our air solutions are aimed at optimising your flows while respecting the integrity of your products, controlling lead times and lowering your costs.
OBJECTIVE : optimise shipment flows
- Optimise end-to-end shipment flows by ensuring the protection of goods,
- Controlling transit times
- Reducing costs for our clients.
OUR RANGE SOLUTIONS INCLUDES:
- Management of shipments by direct flights and consolidation lines
- Emergency transport management, AOG, H24
- Managing the freighting of oversized packages or exceptionally large volumes
- Find solutions during peak season (high season)
- Give access to our business experts’ skills in handling import and export documentation and procedures
- Identify solutions around the world to meet the challenges posed by a production chain shutdown
Our business experts have built bespoke air cargo solutions for the following business sectors:
- Transport of luxury and cosmetic products in a way that ensures their integrity
- Transport of clothing and fashion products in a way that meets the challenges posed by seasonal peaks
- Transport of dangerous goods in a way that ensures you comply with international regulations
- Transport of perishable food in a way that ensures it remains fresh throughout the international supply chain
- Transport of pharmaceuticals in compliance with Good Distribution Practice requirements
Did you know?
Air freight is transported in unit load devices (ULDs) for reasons of safety, for the protection of goods and to ensure effective handling on the ground. Unit load devices are containers or pallets designed especially for air freight.
Airlines define dimensions, weights and rules for the use of unit load devices in their general terms and conditions.