Hire & Keep the best
are happy at CLASQUIN
This is the doctrine that inspires and fuels our entire HR policy, making the “sacred act “of recruitment a highly demanding process. The selection process is founded in our core values of “Professionalism, Enthusiasm, Integrity”, and the international dimension required by our position in the market and our culture.
Finally, it contains all the elements that the best candidates are looking for:
- Autonomy and responsibility at all levels. Our Country Managers are genuine entrepreneurs.
- Direct, simple and effective reporting relationships.
- Variable compensation for all employees, based on the collective performance of their business unit.
- Regular assessment of internal satisfaction, with all employees given the chance to express themselves anonymously (the “Funometer”).
- A multicultural environment.
- Share ownership for executives and employees in countries where this is possible and appropriate.
Our HR policy is part of our development strategy focused on growth, expanding our network and our offer, and profitability. It is based on a strong corporate culture symbolised by our motto: “Clients, Profit & Fun”.