- Our range of services includes managing your flows by land and waterway.
- We manage your shipments up to their final destination. We take charge of your parcels, all around the world. We handle your containers. We respond to your customer emergencies.
- We also transport your containers by rail between Asia and Europe.
- We organise your waterway transport within Europe.
Our services include:
- Managing road transport for your collections, your deliveries, and your distribution
- Chartering transport for your domestic or European shipments
- Managing your shipments by waterway within Europe
- Managing your rail transport between Asia and Europe
These services are provided through a panel of registered carriers. Rigorously selected by our experts, they enable us to fulfil our quality, lead time and performance commitments.
Focus on rail freight
CLASQUIN is actively involved in the Belt & Road Initiative (BRI) launched by China in 2013.
The construction of the “21st century Silk Road” offers new transport alternatives to international shippers between China and Europe, including Central Asia, the Middle East and South Asia.
This innovative rail route provides an alternative means of international transport in terms of time, costs and reduction of the CO2 footprint.
- Comparative studies of the “rail“, “sea” and “air” solutions combining “deadlines” and “cost“
- Mastery of each operational step of the service
- Weekly consolidation solutions, which are integrated and controlled from start to finish
- Accurate temperature control and CO2 footprint calculation
- A specific consolidation offer from China and France
Did you know?
CLASQUIN organizes “Expert meetings” focusing on rail management between China and Europe.
Our customers, prospects and partners were present in Lille, Lyon and Shanghai in 2018 to discover the innovative solutions offered by CLASQUIN.