- Customs regulations advice including tariff classification, understanding of rules related to the origin and declarative value of products, taxation rules
- Analysis of product compliance with international customs and tax regulations
- Managing customs risk
- Tax optimisation through knowledge of specific schemes
- Regulatory monitoring
- Support for shippers in obtaining OEA certification
- Auditing our customers’ organizations and internal processes
- Implementation of agreements with customs administrations (simplified and/or domiciled customs clearance procedures)
- Implementation of IT solutions with our customers encouraging Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
Did you know?
CLASQUIN has been an Authorized Economic Operator in France since 2010, and in Germany and in Spain since 2018. In the United States, our subsidiary SECURE, a customs broker, is a member of the C-TPAT programme.
In China, CLASQUIN has a team of customs experts supervising a network of specialised sub-contractors, depending on the category of products imported (luxury products, cosmetics, foodstuffs, wines and spirits, dangerous products, industrial goods, etc.).
To ensure smooth flow of the international supply chain, our customs team of experts provide guidance, work proactively in supervising your shipment and is very knowledgeable in customs regulations, to carry out your customs needs around the world.