CLASQUIN offers you the possibility to compare its performance against its service level commitments.
The information system is there to support and support the network of CLASQUIN experts and its customers by providing them with a catalog of complete digital services based on reliable and regularly updated information allowing proactive management of the transport chain:
The information system backs and supports CLASQUIN’s network of experts and its clients by providing them with a comprehensive range of digital services based on reliable and regularly updated information allowing a proactive management of the transport chain:
- Shipment tracking: accessible via a secure website, the tracking offer is interconnected with the TMS. It provides a simple picture in real-time of the progress of transport operations, thus offering a great capacity to anticipate and respond to any risks;
- On-line booking: CLASQUIN offers its clients the possibility to digitise the order taking process and enhance its reliability via its single portal. The client can simply create the transport order online, attach the transport documents and get it approved any time and from anywhere in the world;
- Order management:drawing on its significant experience in the distribution sector, CLASQUIN has developed strong expertise in the monitoring and management of its clients’ supplier orders. Working closely with production sites, the CLASQUIN network has for many years been offering solutions known as “buyer’s consolidation” and “seller’s consolidation”. The information system supporting this service covers the entire process from the creation of the purchase order, taking of the transport order with reference to the order quantities transported and the follow-up of quantities transported from the origin to the final destination. All these services are available via the CLASQUIN portal or by direct interface with the client system;
- Reporting & Analysis: CLASQUIN uses recognised reporting tools to provide its clients with standard and individual analyses of the activity including volumes, transit times, transport budget, fulfilment of its commitments; n Interface (EDI): so as to encourage exchanges with its partners and improve the reliability of these exchanges, CLASQUIN puts at their disposal a last generation exchange platform on which standard messages (EDIFACT, X12) or customised messages can be developed securely and, if necessary, in real time (webservices and API). CLASQUIN aims to facilitate the dissemination of information to all the different operators along the Supply Chain through the provision of a range of standard API services;
- Collaboration: all of CLASQUIN’s collaborative tools are available and open to external stakeholders, in particular its clients and partners.
CLASQUIN now aims to go beyond transactional aspects by bringing all these services together and organising them in a secure manner so as to offer its clients a streamlined user experience through a single point of exchange with them, both at the tactical and the strategic level. By bringing together the best know-how in the industry, facilitating collaboration among all players and making optimum use of consolidated data, CLASQUIN will continue to improve and upgrade its offering and its clients’ perception of the quality of service.
International transport is based on the real-time coordination of multiple players. This complex network leads to information fragmentation with quality varying across the network, thus undermining management and forward planning.
In order to improve data integrity and depth, CLASQUIN’s strategy is to collaborate with digital platforms that will “augment” CLASQUIN’s data through the addition of multiple independent sources (position of ships, airlines, carriers, port terminals, IoT), and will improve the reliability of information. For CLASQUIN, it is essential to back in-house human expertise by a data-driven Supply Chain for systematic decision-taking based on information.
CLASQUIN’s systems and processes will continue to evolve so as to ensure data accessibility and their ease of interpretation, which are vital tools for our experts to be able to focus on decision-taking and thus on the value provided to the client.
Through a strong partnership with a recognized company in the cyber defense sector, CLASQUIN has built a strategy to ensure continuity of service and data protection through:
- Real-time detection of security risks through the implementation this year of a SOC (Security Operations Center) which monitors the information system 24 hours a day;
- Its ability to respond by organizing independent penetration tests (pentest);
- The establishment of security governance based on the EBIOS method (Expression of Needs and Identification of Security Objectives) and adaptation of the project roadmap accordingly;
- Continuous awareness of its users