Today, social responsibility is constantly progressing and occupies an increasingly important place in our organization. It mobilizes and involves the women and men of the Group, which makes us confident in our ability to create a responsible future.
For several years now, our desire to progress has been reflected in our increased involvement in initiatives related to social, environmental and societal commitments:
We have developed our CSR approach around the 3 Ps “People, Partner, Planet”.
- PEOPLE: building high-performance, committed teams;
- PARTNER: to be a responsible, honest and involved player in the life of the city;
- PLANET: to participate in the control of the environmental impact of its ecosystem.
CLASQUIN currently has over 1,000 collaborators working in 22 countries. Half of them are based in Europe, 27% in Asia and 15% in the Americas.
They are fully at ease in an international, multicultural environment and keep abreast of changes in the world and intercontinental trade.
“Diversity and cultural difference underpin CLASQUIN’s DNA, where several cultures, nationalities, generations and professional backgrounds are represented. The results of the 2020 gender equality index illustrate this diversity, which boosts our organization’s capacity for innovation and enhances the Company’s overall performance.”
Laurence ILHE – Group General Secretary and Hugues MORIN – CEO
M/F Equality Index
Of women among the extended executive committee
A CSR policy contributing to the company’s sustainable performance
Building high-performance, committed teams
A differentiating HR policy that results in:
- A demanding recruitment process,
- An attractive employer brand,
- A promotion of diversity,
- Development actions, a profit-sharing scheme and employee shareholding,
- A regular listening and exchange system.
Being a responsible and honest player
Being a responsible partner with integrity results in:
- A responsible governance, secure systems and stakeholder data
- The CLASQUIN Foundation.
Participate in the control of the impact of its ecosystem
A “Green Offer” for customers that results in:
- A real-time measurement of the environmental impact of transport transactions
- The quick implementation of alternative solutions,
- A consulting offer dedicated to the reconfiguration of our clients’ supply chains.
+ 10 points compared to 2020
Indice Gaïa: 67/100
+ 5 points compared to 2020