CLASQUIN currently employs over 1,600 people in 25 countries: 41% in Europe, 27% in Asia, 22% in Africa, and 10% in the Americas.
All of them naturally evolve in an international, multicultural environment, keeping pace with the changing world and intercontinental exchanges.
Diversity and cultural differences are at the heart of CLASQUIN’s DNA, where many cultures, nationalities, generations, and backgrounds are represented. The results of the 2022 gender equality index illustrate this richness, which boosts our organization’s capacity for innovation and strengthens the company’s overall performance. The signing of a disability agreement has also strengthened our diversity policy.
M/F Equality Index
of women on the Extended Executive Committee
A CSR policy contributing to the company’s sustainable performance
Building high-performance, committed teams
A differentiating HR policy that results in:
- A demanding recruitment process,
- An attractive employer brand,
- A promotion of diversity,
- Development actions, a profit-sharing scheme and employee shareholding,
- A regular listening and exchange system.
Being a responsible and honest player
Being a responsible partner with integrity results in:
- A responsible governance.
- Secure systems and stakeholder data.
- Anti-corruption requirements
- A whistle-blowing system: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CLASQUIN Foundation.
Participate in the control of the impact of its ecosystem
A “Green Offer” for customers that results in:
- A real-time measurement of the environmental impact of transport transactions
- The quick implementation of alternative solutions,
- A consulting offer dedicated to the reconfiguration of our clients’ supply chains.
+ 4 points compared to 2021
Gaïa Index: 55/100
+ 5 points compared to 2021
with the adjusted method of calculation